The Ultimate Travel Bag with Virginia
1/11, 1/18 and 1/25 from 10am-3pm
Here is another great bag from by Annie, and it’s a big one! The Ultimate Travel bag opens wide for easy access. It has side handles and an adjustable padded strap, a handy trolley sleeve, lots of pockets and is carry-on compliant. The perfect travel companion!
The finished bag measures 13 ¾”H x 18½"L x 8"D at the bottom.
Our sample made by Fran is made from a gorgeous purple and lime green collection. Virginia will dedicate day 1 to cutting and quilting the bag pieces. Days 2 and 3 will be assembly and finishing.
CLASS FEE: $60 SKILLS: Intermediate
• Pattern – Ultimate Travel Bag pattern is a Required purchase
• Fabric and notions according to pattern back
• Sewing machine in good working order
• Walking foot for your machine
• Piecing thread, coordinating quilting thread and several wound bobbins
• Small cutting mat with new blade and ruler
• Personal sewing kit – pins, scissors, etc.
• Personal iron and pressing surface optional but nice to have
CLICK HERE for PDF Supply list
REMINDER: Class Cancellation Policy is one week in advance to receive a refund, otherwise you will receive a store credit. If you cancel or do not show on the day of class, there will be NO REFUND OR STORE CREDIT since we must compensate our teachers. Also, if you are the first person to sign up for a class you need to check back before purchasing your supplies to make sure the class is a go.
You may also like
Choose Shipping or Local Pick-up
We choose the least expensive shipping option or opt for local pick-up
We sell yardage in .25 yd increments. Buy just what you need.