Mini Stars Table Runner- A Beginner’s Quiltworx Project
with Ann Troutman on Thursday 11/9/23 from 10am-4pm
Have you ever….. picked up a pattern only to find out that it’s paper pieced and you don’t know how to do that.
But you really like it…but you don’t know how to do it…. so back on the shelf it goes.
Join Ann Troutman, Certified Quiltworx Instructor in a beginning series of paper pieced projects. She will walk you through the ins and outs of paper piecing the quiltworx way.
Northern Star table topper is the first class on October 28th from 10-4. This is a great way to get your feet wet.
Mini Stars Table Runner is on November 9th from 10-4. This is a great next step in your paper piecing journey.
Then in January you’ll be ready to make Star Baby, a beautiful Lone Star Quilt, January 12th from 10-4.
CLASS FEE: $40 SKILLS: Confident Beginner
Supply List available on our Class Calendar
Things to bring:
• Pattern: Mini Stars Table Runner (required)
• Fabric according to pattern back
• Scissors – both paper and fabric
• Rotary cutter with new blade, 6” X 18” ruler and medium cutting mat
• Add-A-Quarter Ruler 12” or 18”
• Seam Ripper
• Scotch Tape
• Fabric Glue Stick &/or Glue Pen (we like Sewline or Bohin)
• High quality cotton thread 50 or 60 weight (we like Aurifil) in a neutral color
• Large uncoated paper clips (lots)
• Gallon baggies & Sharpie marker
• Flower Head pins
• Sewing machine in good working order with ¼” foot, power cord, foot pedal
Optional but nice to have:
• Size 70/10 Microtex or Sharp needles
• Ink pen or pencil
• Personal iron and pressing surface
REMINDER: Class Cancellation Policy is one week in advance to receive a refund; otherwise, you will receive a store credit. If you cancel or do not show on the day of class, there will be NO REFUND OR STORE CREDIT since we must compensate our teachers. Also, if you are the first person to sign up for a class you need to check back before purchasing your supplies to make sure the class is a go.
You may also like
Choose Shipping or Local Pick-up
We choose the least expensive shipping option or opt for local pick-up
We sell yardage in .25 yd increments. Buy just what you need.