Road Trip Bag with Virginia
Two classes - 3/15/23 and 3/22/23 from 10-4
The Road Trip bag is just the thing if you are a medium sized bag lover.
Join Virginia and make one of these adorable bags for your very own. It finishes 13” W X 6” D X 15 ½” T. It’s loaded with pockets a plenty too.
You should finish in the second class if you do the homework
CLASS FEE: $40 SKILL LEVEL: Confident Beginner
*Students receive 15% discount on supplies purchased for classes
• Pattern: Road Trip Bag by Kati Cupcake - required
• Fabric and notions as indicated on pattern –
• Sewing machine in good working order with foot pedal, power cord and walking foot.
• Neutral piecing thread and coordinating top stitch thread plus several wound bobbins
• Rotary cutter with sharp blade, mat
• Scissors, seam ripper, pins, glue stick.
REMINDER: Class Cancellation Policy is one week in advance to receive a refund; otherwise you will receive a store credit. If you cancel or do not show on the day of class, there will be NO REFUND OR STORE CREDIT since we must compensate our teachers.
Also, if you are the first person to sign up for a class you need to check back before purchasing your supplies to make sure the class is a go.
You may also like
Choose Shipping or Local Pick-up
We choose the least expensive shipping option or opt for local pick-up
We sell yardage in .25 yd increments. Buy just what you need.