62" Batting - Natural

28 In stock
$ 8.50 USD
100% Unbleached Cotton fiber that is needled into a thin non-woven substrate (scrim). Scrim makes up 12.5% of the overall product, cotton makes up the remaining 87.5%. 62in wide - sold by the yard Similar to Warm & Natural in weight and drape.
- +
$ 8.50 USD
100% Unbleached Cotton fiber that is needled into a thin non-woven substrate (scrim). Scrim makes up 12.5% of the overall product, cotton makes up the remaining 87.5%. 62in wide - sold by the yard Similar to Warm & Natural in weight and drape.
Custom Tab Content 1
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
[time] minutes ago, from [location]
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.
62" Batting - Natural
You have successfully subscribed!
This email has been registered
Newsletter
ico-collapse
0
ic-cross-line-top
Top
ic-expand
ic-cross-line-top